Wednesday, February 01, 2006

New Look

OK I changed it from a black background to a while one becasue my eyes have been sore lately. I know I have to book some time with the eye doctor and it is easier to read black on white (look at newspapers)

Hope you can deal with the change.

Also did you see the new picture of Jacqui and I on the side. That was from Christmas.

I have also added a link to Jacqui's Friend Jane and her blog (hope she doesn't mind but it's a good link for me to read it too). Jane is a wonderful person who is as big of a Harry Potter fan as Jacqui is (who ever thought that there would be two of them).

Enjoy my changes.
James

2 comments:

Zack said...

I kept waiting for the page to load before I read your post and realized that its just white now. Seems like you are upadating your blog a lot lately. Thats good. Hopefully Jacqui is feeling better. Leave some comments on my blog once in a while eh?

James said...

Yah its white now. Maytbe once I go to the eye doctor and he tells me that I need classes to reduce eye strain then I'll change it back to black.

Till then no such luck.