Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Jacqui is sick

Well its not the greatest news around but yes Jacqui is sick. It all started when her sister got broncitius (sp?) and then probally passed it on to her. Well Jacqui hasn't been feeling well and I've done all I can to take care of her today while not getting sick (and not extending my own misery from being at the dentist)

Yes I was at the dentist. They worked on my bottom left side and did 4 fillings. It was a long process taking about 2 hours. It was neet that she used a laser to cut into my gumline to get to the bottom of a cavity. I guess only 3 dentists in Saskatoon can do this with only about 5 in Saskatchewan. It is interesting. It pops like a micro popcorn maker on speed. It was interesting but my face is sore still (and it's almost 12 hours later)

Well I better continue on getting my education and get some more work done before I go and sleep on the couch (if Jacqui's sick I don't want her breathing on me all night)

Guess I'll write more when I wake up or something...Night.

No comments: