Tuesday, January 31, 2006

We own furniture

OK well we do own stuff already but we just bought new furniture together. We wanted a new couch for a long time as everyone says that when you sit on our futon for too long your ass goes numb.

Well that problem should be no more. We went to the Brick and found a new couch, paid for it and come Thursday noon it will be in our living room.

Here's a picture of it:


As you can see it's black and it's a fake leather. Otherwise known as PVC. It should wear nicely and since I don't have a large bottom I shouldn't make a grove in it.

I'll get a picture of it once it's in the living room so you can see how nice it makes everything else looks...Time to go to class for the night.

----
And according to the 5 comments I have it must mean that I have more than 1 friend who reads this. Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

James that looks exactly like my couch also from the brick only mine is real leather nad has wooden brick feet.. wow.. and I have the 3 piece set.. wierd...they look like EXACTLY alike other than the feet thing.. wierd...

Kerri

James said...

well you got yours as a wedding present. If I could get the real leather I would...I just didn't want to go into debt for it.

But yah they do look alike.
(Now Kerri you must reply to my blog all the time...I hold the power!)

Gwa Ha Ha!

Zack said...

Yay no more futon. That thing was terrible. Maybe now that you don't have a medieval torture device in your living room you'll get more visitors. Hmm... could be a good or bad thing.

James said...

Zack I didn't think of that. Maybe you and Mark will stay longer and make groves in it or something now....Maybe you'll have to call and I'll bring the futon back over! LOL.

Just kidding but yah a new couch will be much nicer on the behind.