Monday, January 02, 2006

Gotta Love Christmas

Well Christmas was a great event this year as I spent it with my wonderful fiancé and our two families. I think that everyone liked the presents that we gave them and I know that I loved the presents that I got. Want to hear about it? The list is below:

From my Friends:

From Mark I received a Klingon Bathleth sword set with the stand of the Klingon logo holding the two up made by my dad. I must say that it was an amazing gift. Thanks Mark!

From Zack I received a Mastercraft sure shot stapler (contractor version) and a crap load of staples. I know this will come in handy soon. A great gift Zack. Thanks again.

Kerri surprised me and gave me the collectors version of Lord of the Rings Monopoly. Now I collect Monopoly sets so this was a great board to add to the collection.

From Jacqui:

It was a Simpson’s Christmas from her and she didn't even plan it that way. I got season 6 box set of The Simpson’s, The Simpson’s Road Rage for Nintendo Game boy Advance, and a Simpson’s Christmas ornament. It's of Homer as Santa and he steps on Snowball the cat. When you press the button it goes "(snowball) Meow!...(homer) Doh!"

Jacqui you know how much I love it all and I can't thank you enough.

From my Family:

K this is getting longer than I thought so I need to keep the comments brief. Everyone knows I loved it all and still do.

-Dad made the Klingon stand for my Klingon swords.
- Mom and Dad got me the Movie Enterprise Hallmark Ornament.
-Christine got me a Rotary Tool.
-Monopoly 70th Anniversary Edition came from mom and dad. Very Cool!
-Grandma and Papa gave me Mario Kart Super Circuit for GBA and some screwdrivers and Candy.
-A Coffee Maker from Bob and Lorie (we needed a bigger one than the one we had)
-A Glass cake plate from Sue and Martin and the kids
-Monopoly Fridge Magnets from my Uncle Grant.
-A soft snowman that stands up from my Aunt Colleen and cousin Lindsay.
-Can't remember right now but i think it was also Christine who got me two other Simpson’s ornaments....I'll have to look into who got me that.
-Grandma Isabel gave us 20 bucks and we put bought a keyboard, mouse , speaker set that was on sale at CBIT for $19.99

From Jacqui's Family

-The book "The Da Vinci Code" from Jacqui's mom and dad.
-A big ass clay poker set
-Two movie passes
-Paris wall art
-20 bucks at Rainbow cinema from Jocelyn and Todd.
-6 pack of glass coke bottles (full for me to drink)
-Chocolate
-10 bucks for Tim Horton’s (used 4 of it so far)
-Rotary tool

-From Jacqui’s Granny I got tools….Tape Measure, multi-bit screwdriver, pliers, and a hammer. Good stuff for having in the van.

-There has to be something else but I'm forgetting. Once I figure out what it was I'll add it in.

Now I received two of the same rotary tools. This is funny because Christine got a phone call from Jacqui's mom to tell her that she bought me one. Jacqui also e-mailed my Dad to tell him and I still got two...Well I returned one of them to Canadian tire and bought a forever flashlight (the ones that uses a LED light and you shake to power it up. I like it a lot.)


I think that Christmas was a very good haul this year. Next year once Jacqui and I are married this will probably change .


Happy new year everyone!

1 comment:

Zack said...

Wow sounds like you got quite the haul there. Good to hear you like everything. I'll have to come over and check out the stand your dad made. I briefly saw the Klingon Bathleths before but I would like to see how they look in the stand. Happy 2006.