Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween 2006!

Well this past weekend was the time for halloween parties, so we went to two of them. Friday night was Jacqui's friend Leah's party and we had a good time there. A small group of about 12 people and it was fun. A good chance to chat and play some games too. One of the guys came as a flasher with some big "privates" that he flashed everyone with as they came in...what a way to some into the house eh?

I guess I should tell you who we were... I went as Lucius Malfoy from harry Potter and Jacqui went as a fairy. take a look at some pictures below.

On Saturday we went to Nathan's house and there was a big party. I would guess about 40 people in the house and it was really decorated up. These pictures are with the flash as you couldn't see things that well in the dark.

What a great party and very cool decorations there. Anyways a picture is worth a thousand words...
1:Jacqui on the left and my Mom as Tinkerbell on the right.
2: Me as Lucius Malfoy (How did I do Jane? Like the staff now as a cane?)
3: Jacqui, Me, Christine as the Mad Hatter and Curtis in the back as a wrestler (can't remember who)
4: A cage for a skeleton that dad made. (more will come on his decor for the house in a later post)







































































Hope you had a fun Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great costume James, doesn't even look like you.

Too bad I don't have any pictures of my mummy costume... well maybe thats a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Hey James!
Yes, the costume looks good. As does the staff! Well done! I'm glad to hear you guys had a good time!!!