Monday, March 06, 2006

First Wedding Present

Well it's been a while since I wrote to my blog but I wanted to share with you the first wedding present. Jacqui and I were talking about a digital camera. Ok I was talking about it and Jacqui was saying "yah it would be nice" but I kept on talking about it. Anyways Jacqui's parents said that they would get us this camera as part of our wedding presant from them and then we could use it, test it out and then take it with us on our honeymoon. Super stuff.


So we picked up the camera and we got money for a SD card for it (which we'll get whern we find a good one on sale) as well.

It's Polaroid PDC 5355 camera. It is 5.3 Mega Pixels with a 3X optical Zoom and a 4X Digital (making 12X total...Math woo hoo!) It's really nice and we're going to test it out and see how it prints different sizes so we know what to expect for when we go to Paris. You really wouldn't want a crappy pictures of the Eiffel Tower now would you?

Now with the camera in hand I can stop telling people "I want a digital camera" over and over. Now it's "I want rechargeable batteries for it" (and that is now on our registry).

Expect me to write more tomorrow on how my Saturday was. Good times but long day.

No comments: