Thursday, March 16, 2006

So Many Cell Phones

It's been a week since I updated my blog and boy did I want to do it sooner. Time to play around on the internet is getting shorter every day.

Last weeked brought me 8 new cell phones. They weren't mine but they were our new work phones...That means however that I needed to program all the phones as they went active on Monday at 0600 hours. I had 48 hours to do it in...Very tiring to do that and your job on top of it but I got it taken care of. Over 200 phone numbers entered in later and I know those phones like no one else. My boss was very happy that I completed that.

This week I've been studying for a economics exam and I have a Calculus exam tomorrow. Once I get those out of the way I have a paper due on Tuesday that I need to work more on. I know what I'm spending every moment until then on!

Anyways There will be more news tomorrow night...Got some good stuff coming up. you'll see!

2 comments:

Zack said...

Wow I hope that was only about 25 numbers per phone and not 200 numbers per phone. If I had to do that many I'd go insane, or find a way to do it with sim cards or a data cable. Well atleast you are keeping busy, maybe a little too busy as you didn't notice the double post.

James said...

Yah I guess I didn't see that. I removed the double post.

It was around 200 numbers total. And these phones with sasktel didn't have sim cards or It might have been easier.