Sunday, July 30, 2006

The last 2 and a half months

Alright it's been a while since I've made any posts on here so I'm going to be writing them now. It's been an interesting past few months and I think I can share them with you now in written form. My friends I've seen have heard a lot of it but there is more to tell also.

So this week I'm going to be adding in posts and stamping the date published as when the events took place.

Ready to look at some backposts on here? Go for it. Everything between the post "3 sleeps till the wedding" and "the last 2 and a half months" is a back post and is new.

I'll add to this list though the week. Go and read:
-Our Wedding Day part 1 - added July 30th
-The Gift Opening - added July 30th
-James' New Job - added July 30th
-At the Cabin - added July 31st
-Our Wedding Day part 2 - added August 1st.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Jacqui and James said...

Hurray for updates!

Zack said...

Yikes! You said be on the look out for updates but you really went above and beyond. Good work. Its nice to see some pictures.

For the record I did not go to Arby's.

P.S. Thanks for the plug for Lindsay. I guess we'll have to get a webpage up soon for her.

Jacqui and James said...

I heard that you were the only innocent one.

James said...

yah. I edited that post and you'll see it in bold saying that you were the innocent one. Now everyone will know how good you were.