Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Gameboy Sold

That's right it sold. It was an interesting 7 day auction that saw 12 bids on it. The auction ended with it selling for 56 dollars USD or about 62 dollars CAD. I was very happy with that and now the money order is on the way so I can put that toward my Nintendo DS fund.

My parents are going to Alberta ( the land of no PST) so I gave them money and they are going to buy my DS there saving me some tax. Good deal for me.

I'm also getting a TEGO skin for the top of the DS that will help protect it and make it stand out. I'll take a picture when it arrives and gets on the DS. Those tego skins are cool because you can put them on almost anything from PDA's to Laptop's to cell phones to gaming systems. Check out the link and buy one for yourself...I got mine for free...


FREE? How did I get it for FREE you ask? Well I've been entering icoke credits this summer and I've been getting free stuff. One of them is the skin for my new DS. Free movie passes are good too. So drink Coke and get free stuff!

Woo Hoo DS for me!

No comments: