Sunday, August 27, 2006

Nintendo DS

It finally happened. After some saving and selling my old system on E-bay I had enough money to buy a Nintendo DS Lite. The Lite is different from the normal DS and many people say it is better. I know that Mark likes it and he has a normal DS. Here's some pics.


This first one is a little dark but it is worse with the flash on. It is the DS lite itself. Very cool looking.


















This next picture is with the TEGO skin on it. Very cool and I got it free (read my post on how I got it below)












So with some left over cash I bought Big Brain Academy for it. Very cool game and it makes you think. Just what I need right? Well I've played it at the lake these last 2 weeks and it's been worth having when you have a free minute.

That's all for now.

No comments: