Saturday, September 16, 2006

Jacqui's Birthday Week Part 2

This is a continuation of Jacqui's Birthday Week. We left off with a DVD and Chocolates on Tuesday so what did Wednesday Bring?

Wednesday September 13th
Today brought 2 bottles of Icewine...Yum...icewine We drank a bottle of it on Thursday for Jacqui's birthday supper and this is like drinking nectar, simply wonderful. Each bottle is 50ML so you drink it slowly. You don't need a lot to enjoy it.
Later we went over to her parent's and had birthday cake with my Grandma's, and both our parents and my cousin Casja came too.

Jacqui got the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire game for our Nintendo Gamecube from my parents and money from the grandma's. Her mom and dad (well her mom picked it out but he got his name on the card) got a lot of different things for her ranging for perfume to a pill timer to a Su Doku hand held game. what a haul...

Thursday September 14th - Jacqui's 24th Birthday!
Jacqui's actual birthday finally arrived and she had to wait till I got home from work. When I changed out of my work clothes she got a Tetris DS Game for the Nintendo DS. Jacqui loves Tetris and I know that she will play this game for many hours.
We had a wonderful supper at home with our Teryaki Chicken and rice and we had some chocolates and drank our icewine. What a wonderful end for Jacqui's birthday week.

No comments: