Thursday, May 11, 2006

10 Sleeps

Well I'll go to sleep 10 more times and then I will be married...wow...strange when you say it like that. Just 10 days till the wedding and we're getting rushed off our feet.

Some of the highlights:
-Took the digital camera to customs to declare it in canada so I don't have problems with it overseas or bringing it back. I did forget about the digital card inside it but I don't think that I'll have a problem with it. The camera is the main thing.
-Built the arch for the hall last week and got it all lit up. We should be able to fit it in the back of the Van when we go to the hall.
-Been cleaning the walls and doing other spring cleaning. I cleaned the entire bar area out today and washed everything. Want your drink in a clean glass? Well I have lots of clean glasses now.
-Picked up magazines for the plane...it'll be a long flight there so I better have something to read.
-I've been counting the guest list every other day...we're at 150 people so it'll be a good wedding with everyone there.
-We meet with our organist on Tuesday as we need someone to play at the church. We just hope that he meets up to what Jacqui expects (she is also an organist for those who don't know so she has high standards). The problem is we're meeting him the week of the wedding so he has to do it...we can't get anyone else.
-Ordered Euros this week. 200 Euros come out to about 295 dollars. I sure could use more before we go (wink, wink)

That's it for what I can remember at 1 in the morning. Better get to bed.

....Oh and Zack, Congrats on getting the new place. Let me know when you want some help after the 31st (as we arrive back in Canada on the 30th).

Night.

No comments: