Wednesday, May 17, 2006

3 Sleeps till the Wedding

Well this week has been interesting to say the least. With the wedding being this week it has brought out some of the worst in Jacqui and myself. We're fighting like crazy...mainly because we've been running on little sleep and also because we have a long list of stuff to get done. Things like cleaning the house, packing for Paris, and final wedding stuff that only we can do.

We're still excited for the wedding but I can't wait for it to be over. by last week I was tired of the word "wedding" but it is going to be coming up a whole lot more in the next few days...maybe a walk to get a slush at Mac's will calm me down.

Anyways we were given some Euros as a wedding present from some people that couldn't make it to saskatoon so that is really cool...just a little "fun money" is a good thing.

Oh and 2 nights ago I went to London Drugs and picked up Ski Resort Extreme for only 5 bucks. I love skiing and being able to build my own resort is interesting. Can't wait to play it some more.

Anyways this is my last post until we return from Paris...Until then!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Odd comment prior me. But anyway, you're back!!! Woohoo!!! I want stories of all your cool adventures and lack-of-sleeps!

Jacqui and James said...

Update your blog!