Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Am I going to be tired

Well Zack and Lindsay came over last night for some visiting, good times. Anyways after they left at about 11 Jacqui and I played on our Gamecube till about 2 in the morning. I figured that I could sleep in so why not?

Well 6 Am rolls around and my boss calls me..."James how would you like to do courier 3 for today and tomorrow?"

I wanted more shifts at work and I told him so last week so I said yah I'll be there in 2 hours. So now it's 7 Am and I've only slept for 4 hours and I get to go in a car and drive for another 8. Don't get me wrong the extra money is nice but I'm sure going to be tired.

Lesson of today....Turn off the ringer.

I'll write more about today later when I get home...that way we know I made it.

(and I was concerned about Zack being tired...bah.)

1 comment:

Zack said...

Well don't worry I am tired. Not nearly as tired as you probably but tired none the less. Extra money is always good.