Saturday, May 20, 2006

Our Wedding Day part 1

What a wonderful day. It all started early for me (well not as early as Jacqui) but I was up at 8 AM and had a good breakfast and paced around the house and started to get myself ready. At 10 Zack, Mark and Brett came over and we went over to the hall to help Randy move the beer in. Finishing that we returned to the house and put our suits on.

12 noon came and we went in the RV to the church while we had some pictures taken before hand and where I sat in a chair getting more nervous all the time. Don't get me wrong, I was excited about getting married but I didn't want to screw anything up in the Church. I'm not comfortable in churches and I didn't want to remember forever my screwed up wedding service where I dropped the rings, or fell down the stairs or something stupid like that.

Anyways Here is Jacqui walking down the aisle. When she was walking down my heart stopped. She was so beautiful in that dress that I can't describe it properly. You'll just have to look at the picture for yourself.

We did it, we got married. (yah that description is a little weak but what do you want me to say) The church service was a blur to me and I wanted to get it over so I could get to the kiss. That is the important part in my eyes.

There were lots of pictures after in the recpetion area of the church and then we had to go and get pictures done and Picture Perfect....

What happens next? Look for "Our Wedding Day part 2"

No comments: