Thursday, October 13, 2005

Christmas List

I've been asked already what I want for Christmas....And it's only the middle of October.

Well Here's my list of things that I would like for Christmas from someone...anyone with a big pocketbook please contact me and I'll give you a private list.

DVD's Include:
-The Simpons's Season 6
-Family Guy - Stewie Griffin the Untold Story
-Star Wars Episide 3
-King of the Hill (Seasons 2- 5)

Other things:
-BFG GeForce FX 5500 256MB AGP Graphics Card
-Computer Speakers
-Microsoft Optical Desktop with Fingerprint Reader
-Risk / Battleship / Clue game for Gameboy Advance
-Mario Kart Super Circuit for Gameboy Advance
-The Sims 2 University Expansion
-Monopoly 70th Anniversary Edition
-Risk Board Game
-Magic Bullet Food processor / Blender
-Jobmate 36 piece rotary tool kit
-Hawkeye 4 in 1 laser pro
-Mastercraft sure shot heavy duty staple/nail gun
-The Da Vinci Code (Hardcover book)
-Jennifer Government by Max Barry (book)
-ST Titan: The Red King (book)

I think that's a good long list with lot's of things for everyone to think of.

No comments: