Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Simpsons

I think that my all time favorite T.V. series must be "The Simpsons". Something about Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, Milhouse, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Patty & Semla, Skinner, Edna K., Krusty, and all the rest just make me smile. Today on CTV Newsnet there was a story where "The Simpsons" are being put on Arab T.V. Arab television network MBC is going to air "The Simpsons" but they are going to change a number of things which just Piss me off.

-Homer is going to be Omar
-Homer will drink Soda and not Beer
-Homer will not eat Pork (those scenes will be removed)
-Doughnuts will be replaced by an arab cake type thing
And they will not ba called "The Simpsons" but something in Arabic that I can't say or type out.

I loved when they talked with a producer for the show and they said that if Homer wasn't eating pork and drinking beer that it wouldn't be the same show.

Damm Arabs for ruining the things that I love.

1 comment:

Zack said...

Jeebus! First they are crashing planes and blowing up subways, now this! They've gone too far!