Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Killing myself for 12.5%

This weekend I practically KILLED myself, all in the name of 12.5%. It really sucks when you think about it doesn't it? Let me explain.

A business plan was due on Monday night for a commerce class that Jacqui and I are in. Now having other projects to take care of when I came hone from work at 3 PM on Saturday I proceeded to spend the rest of the day working on this project until I went to bed (somewhere around 11:30 PM) Being at work from 6:30 AM until 3PM ment that I got to go and have supper with my in-laws, then head to my grandmothers and have cake (her 74th Birthday on Sunday) and then head home and contine to write a paper for 4 hours until midnight.

Monday morning I avoided all my classes like the plague working though the entire day to finish this project. That was over 14 hours of working on Monday in order to finish this project.

Now for all this work I walk into the class that it is due for and Jacqui hears that other groups spent 5 hours working together on their business plans. Now there are more people in those groups but I think they did something wrong if it only took 5 people 5 hours of working together to complete it. (Ever work in a group? You never get 5 hours of work done in a 5 hour meeting...and you only get about 2 hours done if you work with Commerce students)

Tuesday has rolled around and Jacqui and I have two exams on Wednesday and Thursday...We feel awful becasue we KILLED ourselves on that damm business plan. We better get the full 12.5% (But I know we won't so look for my name in next weeks obits LOL!)


Isn't school fun?

No comments: