Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Walking Sucks

Monday I discovered how much that walking sucks. Recently I've told people that I'm now walking to University and Back each day. That is about 5 kilometres round trip. Now this is a good thing as it keeps me healthy and teaches my knees to "suck it up" and to keep going. I think Monday was the kicker.

First I worked all weekend which is a lot of walking in it's own right. I probally walked for about 4 hours this weekend ending my shift at 2400 hours Sunday. Then I walked to school at 0730 Monday and proceeded to walk around campus in each academic building on each floor and put up posters for University Events. Sure I'm getting paid for it but it is a few hours worht of walking. Then go and sit in class and watch a video that I've already seen and then Walk another 45 minutes back home.

While walking may be good for you it really sucks!

No comments: